Ways To Give
Help others in need, by donating or volunteering. Charitable cash donations are always welcome. Help us make a difference. There are many ways to help people in need through St. Vincent de Paul. Your support helps us make a difference in the lives of others.Make a Donation »
Walk for the Poor
Thank you for participating in this year’s Virtual Walk for the Poor. Your donations will fill our pantries and allow us to assist our Neighbors in Need. Thank you for helping us help others. Looking forward for next year’s event.Online Donations »
Broward Thrift Stores
St. Vincent de Paul operates two Thrift Stores in Broward for the benefit of the community and clients alike. Those who cannot afford the clothing, furniture, appliances, and other household items are provided for, free of charge.Thrift Store Locations »
St. Vincent de Paul
Home of Community Goodwoorks
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul South Florida Community Goodworks™ program has a special focus on the ‘at-risk’ population—our special clients in the War on Hunger. There are 900,000 ‘food insecure’ people in South Florida and almost 300,000 of them are children.
- The Society is a volunteer Catholic Lay Organization comprised of almost 1 million members in over 130 countries around the world.
- We visit the poor and needy people to provide comfort and financial assistance to those in need.
- Volunteers called “Vincentians” serve within parish groups called Conferences.
- We strive toward increased spiritual growth through acts of charity.
- Groups of Conferences join together to form Councils, of which there are 7 Councils and 70 Conferences in the South Florida Community, covering 70 Parishes in the Archdiocese of Miami.
South Florida Since 1970
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul in South Florida Council has over 1,200 volunteers serving more than a million families and persons in South Florida since 1970, and provides services free-of-charge to those in need:
- Food and clothing
- Help with rent and FPL bills
- Homeless meals and soup kitchen help
- Disaster recovery assistance
- Family counseling
- Voice of the Poor advocacy
- Hospital and nursing home visitations
- Referrals and other services as needed
St. Vincent de Paul
For your convenience, the Miami Archdiocesan Council operates two thrift stores in Broward county. The Pompano Beach store is open from 10-4 Monday through Saturday.
2323 N Dixie Hwy, Pompano Beach, FL 33060
1023 NW 9th Ave, Ft Lauderdale, FL 33311